Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011



Helo brothers and sisters long time i not post , basic lot happen on this time
since we come back from Power and Love school on South Ca i been very active


i mean gone all most every day, visiting hospitals streets and loving people.
Also i take little be time to be with my family is very important that,we had
Brandon Allen with us here about week reach streets and enjoying love people
with very successful results people got healed,set free and come to the kingdom.I have posted many videos on my youtube account you can see little be what happen here on this time you can go there and see http://www.youtube.com/user/GodIsWonderful316


i want let this short note here to thanks everyone help me during this year with donations, prayer and words, you are encouragement to me to keep going on this ministry of love .
there is difficulty but there is "Grace" and our Father in Heaven is faithfully
and provide us on every situation i am very thankful for the family in Christ
i have. I mean ,you!! what you did for me is sign of believe on what God doing on my life and on my answer to the call He made to me, i wish you a Merry Christmas and wonderful time with your family or friends. Thank you so much, love you. In Christ all things is possible .
For this next year come there is upgrade on the minister plans and agenda to teach become intense please pray for us , Jesus win all the time
This pictures you seeing here is last Sunday with Nathan Touchstone.He start this minister to feed the poor http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.206507072766178.53543.100002206616776&type=3 i come to support and when i can, i mean available, i be on that helping, thanks Nathan to invitation God bless what you doing .

0 comments: