Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Grace and peace i have been off little time week last weekend i been at Bethel Healing Rooms awesome time there lots healing tumors disappear,deft ear open awesome testimonies on the Healing Rooms to those are not familiar there is lot teams praying like 3 people ministering to the person.To the last week Father blowing up my mind everyone come to the team i am partner got healed and had encounter with love of God include one salvation He got save healed and Baptized at Holy Spirit.I love that thanks Jesus is journey to me walking on Dayle revelation of power love and see people true God eyes.There is new phase to me on my Journey now,i understanding i need be free to go i mean have not compromise to need be at on the same congregation every Sunday.That become for me on what i understand God wants to do with me not working.I love the place i use fellowship but i leaving i mean i want fellowship with others brothers and sisters of the body and i can not be in two places on the same time not on the flesh for now but i believe one day on glorified body just like Jesus .I made the option to leave that means everything i say or doing its my responsibility i not stop to come at church i not against church and i am not saying to people got off the church i did to be the church outside of walls but i still fellowship with brothers and sisters.That means too i start ministering and not with one church supporting me,yes i live by faith and i jump of the cliff I have Family wife and kids they agree with my decision so i have been 4 months i quit my secular job and live to the gospel so i going out.On the next month i just got confirmation with my Brother Pete Cabrera jr on Kansas He have on amazing ministry including soup kitchen,I understand our Father in heaven calling me to come there and stay for week loving people learning share experiences from heaven and i being obedient to Him i say yes i coming Pete carry amazing love ministry and walk in power of God i can see Jesus in Him i thanks Father GOD to gave me opportunity to live this and open door to they say yes there come in.So i understand i am o preparation and i understand too you only learning if you doing well to me working on this way and i believe on what Jesus say on Mathew 10;8 and Mathew 28;19 i have behind on my journey some preparation school and i understand its the time i know i still learning all of us and i know and understand we have all in Him all ready to and He move in us His temple.Also He move however He wants He is GOD!So i leaving on this 4 months true donations and some work i do on my garage i am motorcycle tech about 30 years master tech certified but its not my first job i mean on what i earn i use to live me and my home and to go out to the gospel of Christ and God have providing us on amazing ways thanks all the time for that.I writing this to you understand what i doing and some of the plans is on my heart to those know me personal they know how i live i not looking to making gospel business to my life i laid down my life to live the gospel so i gone be in Kansas one week learning,teaching,doing,equipping be equipped so i am on preparation to go i looking for book the tickets and on this middle time between that i still ministering here around fell free to help God bless you He did all ready love you.














0 comments: