Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


by Jose Coelho on Wednesday, 7 December 2011 at 09:27

What make you keep going on your journey? Even if you need confront with your difficulties.

Love unconditional,this here is some explosion of my feelings ,I not walk by felling i walk by faith

but what about those around me ?
Did i stop to think on then not I am not, yes is my decision to be full time ministry is serious thing and i not shrink back , during 11 months only me and my Family know what we pass every month is challenge to pay our rent , i not talking about other thing we have and need to live i am not live alone i have wife and two teenagers i work yes i do when i have time to do on my garage i fix motorcycles but on first place to me is minister.
Basic i paying to go with out have and now i look my situation i have 7 days late on my rent not paid yea because i live by faith .Yes i do, but my landlord not and maybe sometimes my family hurt thenself to support this i writing this note because some people i know think is game, i tell you is not, is real and bills not wait i still live by faith what i gone do well look for solution i not want be somebody that live under brothers sacrifice to live.I want keep doing the gospel , church lol that institution not give me any support , i not play instruments and make nice music to Sunday morning show ,but i do walk with prostitutes,homeless ,hospitals drunks and addictions people receiving than on my house discipleship loving then and doing the gospel and teach what i have learn with the Lord, i not do movement, i move because i understand that is the gospel i want thank you brother and sister that help me before and make me come until this phase of my journey, is not easy but is lovely and i trust on our Father on Heaven ,by the way
i had receive emails before of somebody telling me i not need ask for help because if do that i make the image of the Christ and body bad ,well there is the fact i need pay my rent and keep going on do what i do and grow more until not need any help ,or stop that call and go work with out any time to minister because were i work before i can't minister, but i did anyways, is time to me to rethink what i gone do because i have fact on my face and i need fix i write this to you see on background my life i not have month support i not have any church supporting me, even they say before i want, that not happen for now .
Let me be clear here i love the church i not have anything against the church .

I being real here so merry Christmas ,

love you Jose Coelho

0 comments: