Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2012



Why Jesus say I am and some of us don't know who they are ?
Some say i am believer but what they believe not really means believer.
Some say i am christian but really don't know Jesus or walk like Him,
i writing this here not to condemn but to my reflection maybe yours to.
I looking on some stuff people wrote and i found some very interesting topics, and i really believe that can help people understand the definition of be believer,or be Christian , well to me believe is: even the devil believe, actually more of some us ,i know, be Christian not means be only believer, "is be" Christianity involve in act.
I not saying you need to do something to be Christian ,I saying is acting not only
i have i received and stay on your comfortable place of doing nothing,you are save
there? Yes you are, by Grace true faith.
Now, salvation is door to the kingdom who needs advance on the earth and you and me
are the one is qualified to do that because on what Jesus did, humm Jesus did that means there is acting on that.Look! What i saying in doing something is if you really love your neighbor you do something to reach then, Jesus say is finished on the cross yes He defeat the devil yes but still works of the devil to destroy on people life and you not need go far way to see that, who don't know Christ and is our job go on that.
How i can understand about have mind of Christ? well according the word i really suggest you to read the entire chapter of 1Cor 2 but here is some verse of that chapter can help you and me on understand
that .
But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God; that we might know the things that were freely given to us of God.

Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Spirit teacheth; combining spiritual things with spiritual [words].

Now the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him; and he cannot know them, because they are spiritually judged.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, and he himself is judged of no man.

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him? But we have the ""mind of Christ.""
1 Cor 2:12-16 ASV
Were i want go is if we are in Christ we have the mind of Christ supernatural,but some souls(Mind)still not subjecting to that, even if they love Jesus they just not had revelation of what they have in spirit and way to manifest on natural is
renewing the soul(mind)and replace for the mind of Christ resulting walk in spirit
all the time Col2;6
Some people on this say well you want brain wash me , not really i really believe if God gave you brain is to be use, and when you use according His mind you use on
the level over of human can not do with out God. Those have mind of Christ know the mind of God and do what they see what the father doing.
How? true Holy Spirit fused in your Spirit flowing God power in you.



And my speech and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

We speak wisdom, however, among them that are fullgrown: yet a wisdom not of this world, nor of the rulers of this world, who are coming to nought:

but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, [even] the [wisdom] that hath been hidden, "which God foreordained before the worlds unto our glory:"
1 Cor 2:4-7
I like to have attention when Paul say here "unto our Glory" that for me means partnership with God in John 17.
that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us: that the world may believe that thou didst send me.

And the glory which thou hast given me I have given unto them; that they may be one, even as we [are] one;

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that thou didst send me, and lovedst them, even as thou lovedst me.
João 17:21-23
To me this is the Lords prayer were Jesus give us His glory to manifest and really make me understand we are the God glory here.
I looking on scriptures and there you can see Jesus saying I am , on the same way God say to Moses on the burning bush I am, and that really make me understand
you and me, in Christ become I am ,now look i not saying we are God, i saying the God I am, manifest in you and you can have that all the time if you walking on the mind of Christ.
He has endowed us with the same disposition, being born again by his Spirit; therefore we are capable of knowing his mind and receiving the teachings of his Spirit. These teachings we do receive, and therefore are well qualified to convey them to others.
Now here is some topics i really believe can help us to that. I found on this link http://www.gotquestions.org/mind-of-Christ.html
Having the mind of Christ means we understand God’s plan in the world—to bring glory to Himself, restore creation to its original splendor, and provide salvation for sinners. It means we identify with Christ’s purpose “to seek and to save what was lost” (Luke 19:10). It means we share Jesus’ perspective of humility and obedience (Philippians 2:5-8), compassion (Matthew 9:36), and prayerful dependence on God (Luke 5:16).

In the verses leading up to 1 Corinthians 2:16, we note some truths concerning the mind of Christ:

1) The mind of Christ stands in sharp contrast to the wisdom of man (verses 5-6).

2) The mind of Christ involves wisdom from God, once hidden but now revealed (verse 7).

3) The mind of Christ is given to believers through the Spirit of God (verses 10-12).

4) The mind of Christ cannot be understood by those without the Spirit (verse 14).

5) The mind of Christ gives believers discernment in spiritual matters (verse 15).

In order to have the mind of Christ, one must first have saving faith in Christ (John 1:12; 1 John 5:12). After salvation, the believer lives a life under God’s influence. The Holy Spirit indwells and enlightens the believer, infusing him with wisdom—the mind of Christ. The believer bears a responsibility to yield to the Spirit’s leading (Ephesians 4:29/30) and to allow the Spirit to transform and renew his mind (Romans 12:1-2/3)
I believe this can help us on this amazing journey releasing the kingdom of God on the earth much love in Him forever blessed.
(Observation this is not about the power of your brain or mind is about we have the mind of Christ and can go beyond of i tough here )

0 comments: