Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012





Today sit on coffee store and listen the Lord asking me do you think you loving,
enough?
That make me really exam my journey with Him and were i go i mean what is my vision.
How that can have effect like His kingdom on the earth?
What i have done is the right what i doing is right that share his love ?
The love inside me is unconditional. I manifesting that ?
Look this is not condemnation this is reflection because i want go forward and i want represent His kingdom like He say we are ambassador of Christ we represent Him. I chose that when i told Him come in my life be my King. He become my King that means i under His commands.
The greater thing on that is He is the greater King and never put over me weight over my shoulders to me accomplish His desires, well He have Kingdom and that needs be advanced here and we are the ambassadors who are empowered to that function, there is responsibility but not obligation .
The greater on that is more is advanced of the Kingdom here, more benefits we have , did you got that! When you push that forward you are the one have gain on that, is not rewards or medal's or position, is the goodness of the God taking place on the earth because you agreeing with Him.
What is the kingdom well we have lot references on the Bible one that is in Romans 14 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

For he that herein serveth Christ is well-pleasing to God, and approved of men.
Rom 14:17-18
Also Jesus Himself say: nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”[h]Luke17:21
Returning were is start about Love what one of the answer i got on His question for me i start understand His amazing love in another dimension maybe i tough before but not in position like that.The simplicity of His humbleness even if He is the King He not forcing you what He want just because He want you move by love is what He is .
We have job to do and the combustible for that should be love. And for me one form of Love is love others so when you go and when i calling even if way i calling you provoke you and maybe you misunderstand what i saying is because you are not were i am, on that situation seeing people dying and we have the answers and stay resting on His greater power to love others, He dwell in us that for me means action .

0 comments: