Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011
This two last week become very interesting ,wen we think we doing stuff like heal the sick,prophecy,preaching the gospel we love somebody.Yes its truth But are you sure they feel loved ? That is the Lord question for me this week some changes He doing in my life i can see and feel that on way i see things have changing its challenge wen you know you can do all things true Christ in you and see this happen everyday !Become responsibility like how can i administrate this ,29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will be furnished richly so that he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away.30 And throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth Mathew 25 :29/30 i looking this like warning from the Lord its very comum prayers like this Lord i am here use me i do anything you want Lord i mean some people become not understand may have not revelation about this can Happen with every Christian can do all things true Christ.I have seeing people healed and touch by God on amazing ways sometimes i not need pray they see and know something happen to then and is good they know its not me and open conversation learning time how can share Jesus with love not with religiosity people are so tired off religion and pressure for years have being share one gospel off condemnation sometimes they don't let you say anything they not want hear not because you preaching but because they are hurt and doors raise lost opportunity off be save and have eternal life or be healed to.My Friends and me went to visit somebody at Hospital last week on icu we pray she recovering and most important members of the family and friends got touch because they feel loved for strangers so just saying sometimes people got excited on power and what God doing on they life they forget to love ,on this same Hospital we come to emergency room pray for some people some accepted and got healed some reject those reject make me think,i sharing love?1 IF I [can] speak in the tongues of men and [even] of angels, but have not love (that reasoning, intentional, spiritual devotion such as is inspired by God’s love for and in us), I am only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.2 And if I have prophetic powers (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), and understand all the secret truths and mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have [sufficient] faith so that I can remove mountains, but have not love (God’s love in me) I am nothing (a useless nobody) 1Corinthians 13; read in context there so much there full chapter we had intense week with lots healing s probably more of 20 and touch people on streets or any place we go "learning to love"






0 comments: