Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011
what is my call?I tell you,love people yes i believe it is.I posting this today like sand mark for me on my introduction i share let be with you were God take me off and in really believe there is purpose on that i trust in Him and on what He doing in my life to others i running at time years ago i had dream after i come back on Los Angeles with my son we went at one evangelistic i can say crusade i stop at rest area on my way back and my son jump at back my van to sleep and me on front seat so on the dream i saw people falling at cliff on fire i means thousands and thousands screaming and i ask what is that on my dream and i hear i believe from God its your job help then i know you know so now every one falling there can be your fault if you not go to then i mean i not think God pressing me but i think. He sharing with me He calling me to love and trust in Him and go for those salvation come from Him and is my or any Christian help those don't know that. He is lover and He not want they go on that place,so after that years ago i think 4 years ago i keeping working at motorcycle shop and going on weekends or on my free time nights or vacation or any place even o my work,but that desire and know is calling become intense burning at my heart every day every time i touch on my tools to work on bikes there on shop i can hear wit love Holy Spirit saying to me what you doing they die dayle ? So definitely my mind its not there that become to me unproductive at job and i start give preference to minister until come at day, 2 monts ago something happen there i got off for 3 days to go at conference and help some young friends to really have encounter with Lord on that days i had powerful confirmations from the Lord about what He want from me i say yes Lord here i am .wen i come back on the first day of my work My boos call me at His office and told with this words "I know your head its not here i know you working here about 6 years and i need you decide if you want put your head here or go to do what you have in your head" He say go home and think what you want.I did i come home pray and i see the "Lord speaking to me whats up you gone be on the top of fence or sold out to me" i decide to quit and be what i know He saying me to be there is 2 monts pass he provide me on that and i believe he gone continue do i have family wife 2 kids teen and that not intimidate me to do what i did. So i running now to Go i have two places on my heart to go to this next mont one is Montana minister with brothers there after that Kansas stay one week with another brother learning and sharing what lord have releasing to me my intention is advance the kingdom of Heaven on the earth i become student at Vertical Call supernatural ministry school for two years graduated and went at another schools like week seminars one is Randy a Clark Healing and impartation school another for two times like 4 days week Power and Love evangelism school and more online teachings like DHT divine healing training with Curry Blake John G lake teachings this is some training i had i can tell i doing now i go twice at Mont on Bethel minister on Healing Rooms there,I minister on Healing rooms Great works here at Vertical Call Santa Rosa twice Mont too and every Monday at Radical gospel in Petaluma i have seeing miracles everyday and people set free and come to the kingdom i have plans? Yes i do have passion for the youth young ones knowing Jesus for real and walk on royalty and power of God 1 cor 4;20 i am open to ministry and share what i learn also my desire its not exalt myself with gifted man but exalt My King Jesus and His kingdom i believe He wants all of us knowing who we are in Him. And know we can do all things with Him i walk on the new covenant Jesus in me is hope of Glory so that is little explanation on what i have in my heart and on what i doing to those don't know yes i am running to go the time is short because i believe His coming i don't and anyone know wen but His coming and my Job is share His love and help you to know him i talking about those don't know him yep and to those wants know more of Him too i don't know all.I learning too but the things i know i love to share because is life and come from Him if you feeling you want help this ministry feel free i represent the kingdom of Heaven blessings for you





0 comments: