Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Hi i start this post saying about war,all most about 2 Mont ago every morning for me is war headache and some stuff more i praying but comes and go people pray for me comes and go i decide take medicine this for me its not normal refresh but not go lats week, that stuff increase i have ignoring that and keep ministering to people with love even if i am in pain,not question God why that so do i no looking for reason to blame God or why that happen to me i keep flowing and loving people last Friday after all most two weeks in home let be desapointed on the last afternoon about 3pm in told my wife i leaving i go to San Francisco at crusade heal people and after that i drive to Redding to minister morning at Healing Rooms at Bethel.so in San Francisco i wait for friends come to go inside the building its famous preacher there and on His crusades lots healing and salvation's happen we come early to pray for people so because is lots people needs there not got direct prayer and some got healed some not and some even if nobody touch then got healed because God is there on the atmosphere and nothing is impossible for Him we walk around i found friends there and prying for people my heart broken my head in pain
and my eyes focus to love people lots well chair i see the possibility of the impossible manifest true us i am believer and signs and wonders follow me that is word of God say i trust i touch lots people there i can't remember how many but some i do one man he have walker and on friend come with Him he is in very difficult to speak and far i know from his friend he all most can't walk i got his hands and say stand up and walk he did with holding my hands he walking around the chairs laugh and saying i am happy i can't do this before thanks God yay Jesus he set back i not saw he totally healed but i saw hope joy and he is happy about that around him more of 20 people on same or more aggravate situation and i i am in pain ignoring that jump to another one praying and loving for one comment i turn my eyes to the place were people come inside the gates i saw one young man with his wife and friend i think grand mother i turn tho his direction he looks like American/Spanish i told him hey how you doing and stand my hand to him he look at me and gave me his left hand i ask what is gone with you his wife say he got stroke and can not move his right arm and hand so do not speak well i ask if i can pray she say yes he humble bow his head is boy i think about 21 /23 year old so lay my hand on his head i felt love flowing compassion i just say life in Jesus name you are healed and ask him give me your hand he gave and his arm stand and hand move normal and he speak WHAT with joy on his eyes yes Jesus heal him i lay my hands again and release the Kingdom of God on his life to complete healing and he invite Jesus on His life so walking more praying for lots people some healed stantatly some not but healed latter cause the words say lay hands and they recovery i believe everyone we Christians touch is healed.So i keep walking i depare with ona man with cane i learning something thet nigth Holy Spirit show me about faith i look at this man and ask him can i have your cane and take wit out he answer i not want waith for answer sharing the absolut of God he agree i ask what happen He is in pain so do i too lol he had artrtites and one his legs is very short of other about 3or 4 inches diference so first i pray for him command artrithes to go he feel on the chair i take his legs and chek the linkege his leg grow to even he start cry because not only the healing but he felling the Spirit of God and laugh and cry on same time and give His life to Jesus ahhah busy friday nigth the preacher start preach some thing caught my atemption for the first time i see that preacher preaching diferent message.He is famous i know His message and i went on His school years ago i saw He preaching diferent message the finished work of the cross he explain about angels and trinity given enfase to Jesus gues what i saw all most 500 or more people ruuning to the front given they life to Jesus i craying inside me with joy and pain on my head lol.i decide walk around and heal more people on stand the pracher start give estimony with those got healed on the back we heling more people thanks Jesus because you in Us we can do this i decide set at back wen have not lots people my friends go to eat something so after minutes i saw one young man walking with crutches go in home early i ask him were he go he say home i leaving in Oakland i need go i can waith more i say with out heal?No way i come at him and take His crutches and command he to be healed with out ask what happne and what is the problem i take his hands and and say walk he did and look at mey face and say its better i hung his crutches and walking more with him thanking Jesus until he walk by himself i have the crutches lol His girlfrind watching she come and got healed too her back her mom too we are outside with more peole this man and family gaving testimony i recording my friends come we got some more people around and preching and acting the gospel yay Jesus win and my head is in pain but i am Happy lol all most 11.30pm i told my friend i leaving drive to Redding yay 3 an half 4 hours drive with Lord enjoying praying waorshiping i coem to redding really tired i parking at park lot at Bethel sleap at my car until 6:30 awake on extremely pain on my head so i take coffe and saty let be at pray house got let better and then come to healing Rooms wow because conference there i believe ist record of people on healing rooms so i jump there top love people i ask to brothers praying for me thay did i got better but headech really butter me, so i see oportunity to glorify God.And behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the boat was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. Mateus 8:24 so i walking around prayng for people set people free on this day i count 4 people we pray me and sister prayer partner they got free from the lie of blood line curse generational curse very fast just wen we teach new covenant and explain with scriptures they can not have cusse that is lie dont go to your pass god don't do that.Romans 8 says that neither the present or the future can separate us from the love of God. It doesn't mention the past, because if you live in the past you build a wall between you and God.So come one time there i can't minister i felling really bad want trow up headech dizzie i ask some friends to blowing shofar at my head and same time i laying hands to one lady on the floor me and my prayer partner so she recovering off pain and disck damgeged on her back that lady on the floor i looking around really war doing two things on same time i igonre that and keep my eyes on the kingdom i looka around i am knee at flor because the lady we pray she lay down i look around and saw on man walking on our direction ,with cane and cast lol i love Jesus i felt Spirit Of God jumpimg inside me i jump at this man and take His cane lol and lay may hand on his foot my friend aroun lay his hand too i command that to be healed he look at me and say something happen He take his cast way and walk saying its better we pray again thanks Jesus finish now lol he take the socks and compress put his shoes and start ruuning and jump He say he felt his bonds alignment and His shoe feet done dealm lol Jesus win again so i walk way wiyh my prayer partner i not felling good i ask if can lay down she say ok i did and got better i am tired not not sleep one nigth before inetense but is ok after heling rooms i leaving i not waith for testimony because i need rest sleep so i did i got better i did take medicine its not normal for me do that its personal i not like take medicine so i stay there one more day i went to sunday service and leaving back on my way home stop to a brother in Christ home to pray for him and look at his motorcycle he wants fix that i pray fro Him and come home so tired mnot felling well bu in love with God .Monday morning i wake terrible lay down on my coutch my wife come back from work i felling bad i take walk with our dog wen i come back lay down again felling bad pain headech something wrong (let me explain on all this days me in pain i felling peace i know is atack i know is war but i felling peace )i talking with my wife and i say i gone take medicine sun i decide not no way this is enough need stop i got my phone opne the Bible on my phone and start read psalms and other scriptures Holy Spirit show me lound after read i pray that over me lound and my family my house my life and my family life guess what pain left peace stay my house change the war is over the batle is won the word of God is live nad is spirit the power of the life and dead is in our tongue.So one more monday nigth at radical Gospel we got lots healings there testimonys people set free there last nigth i am free to ,happy and more intense passion for God His kingdom and for what he espect from me it's relationship betwen Father and son i lokking forward to go at another states some friends hosting meetings to advance the knigdom with new covenant message finished work of the cross fell free to help bless you if God is for us who can come against us love u the war is over the and we win all the time peace






0 comments: