Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011
Well,there is end the days do you learn to love?The Lord ask me last night,are you ready to see watch you doing?Don't you know I can not be inside the box!Yes,how long time you dispense,write and discuss what i have saying back and forward with your brothers?You look like pharisees with one difference,you are Christian and you brothers too.Don't you know I love then too and i manifest to then on way i want! Yes,I can pour out my Spirit is my Spirit,yes i live in you,you are my temple but that not means I am only in you.There is not limitation for ME son,you should know that.Yes,there is some junk and fake I gone take care that.It is my job not yours, do your part.Uh ok!I come to understand after that,on what i think is discernment can be judgment and i look at scriptures Romans 14;12/13 So then each one of us shall give account of himself to God.Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge ye this rather, that no man put a stumbling block in his brother's way, or an occasion of falling.I say ok! And i just understand i have been doing this.Wow,sorry Father,sorry brothers but what about expose the lies and bring truth?Yes,that is good part of that we can do that. Jesus did!So i asking to me now wisdom and love because if don't have that how can i bless someone?I mean,i not think on all i did not have that.To be honest the Lord show me some,well if i not listen Him i mean i doing by myself,and that can not happen to me.I not need agree on what others doing,that not means i can not expose the lies and not means i need honor that too.The kingdom of heaven is righteousness,means i can not judge then its not my job,so the way i talk is gone change.The truth expose lies and truth is on scriptures.Ok brother you saying God is only what you have on scriptures?Nop HE is big of that,far i know i look on that to see if my experience match with that, if not hummm think about,pray ask i not have only scriptures to communicate with Him.Coming back in Honor,yes Honor is great thing with right vision.On what honor means basic is if honor man and not honor God i miss the point,some people think we need honor all,because we are honorable honor God.For me i not think is honoring God on that.So we can love all even if they are not honorable,that is different just saying,i have dispense big time at facebook and others to be honest for you, i got little be deception on that.You want know what i think got off facebook and go to do something like preach the gospel,people die Dayle and Christians still discussing who is this and that!Looks like bunch pharisees talking,talking,talking 1cor4;20 stop push people,some have lees faith some more, some know God on they ways,some eat only vegetables,so why stumble the friend he intimacy with God is on that, we are different!Learn to love,all of us is suppose go bless and love people. I wrote this for me and i felling i need release.So i not addressing this for anyone.I felling The Lord spoke to me last night very clear on what i doing,this is what i got.I am no part of any movement,actually yes i am part of Kingdom of Heaven and that i represent on the earth and i want to do well,yes i still learning.I have plans the Lord put on my heart so that i gone fulfill because the love of Him for me and my for Him,the time is less for me,why?Because people dying Dayle and i can not give me the luxury to not do nothing,because wait some help or create support to me.I have call of God and that i gone do so that is reason the time is less for me i not need go far way to see people needing know Jesus and come to His kingdom,i am availeble to go an any place.Blessings for all.Much love,i hope this today can help you or inspire you,i not want offend anyone that is for me.






0 comments: