Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011
Back Home from Kansas
Thank you father God for choosing me, I am blessed ,my life never is going to be the same since I met you Lord Jesus. I thank Him that enabled me and Christ Jesus our Lord, for that he counts on me as faithful, for appointing me to [His] service,though I was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: howbeit I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief
and the grace of our Lord abounded exceedingly with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus! Tim 12/14 this really fits in my life because all I do and want do to is to glorify Him.

The Last 2 weeks were intense with love flowing, meeting brothers in Christ, personal God things to do, change experiences and learning from each other all to advance of the kingdom on earth, we had amazing experiences at knocking on people doors and sharing the gospel with power and love, you can read my last 2 blog posts ,so now returned home well, good adventure during another situation we had our flight cancelled because the storm(tornado on the area).So we stayed 2 days more in Wichita ,at the first night ,news informed that we were going to be hit by a tornado also another places around. Well I started to pray with another brothers in Christ I know how to command the storm to be still and calm, everything went well in Wichita, we only had rain with lights the tornado guy didn’t not come down, Jesus wins!!

Second day in Wichita, brother Savio and me went to the airport to see if we could change our tickets and our flight changed to Wednesday because the weather in Dallas, well kingdom works at the airport I looked around one young man was on a wheel chair with braces on his knee and his crutches around with his family. Gently I walked into his direction and asked what happen he told me that it was a football injure and he had broken his knee and doctors told him that in about month he was going to be healed through many surgeries, I asked his father if I could pray He said yes and the kid agreed too, so Jesus healed him there, He stood up and walk and took the braces away!yay God ! This is the link to the video.
After we got news that we needed to stay one more day in Wichita, we walked away and healed more people at the airport. Brother Savio healled other ones there too. I want to thank brother Savio for the generosity, He paid for everything, He did not let me pay anything. I pray to God bless him much more that is such blessed generosity and trust and what we were doing it was reality with God, thank you brother.Again we were looking for place to eat at the hotel,the desk man gave us directions to one buffet ,he also got healed as we walked in that place interesting walk, Brother Savio with wisdom said men walk! you can see more around,is truth.
On the First corner there was a man at corner holding one big cross and on the cross sign,it said (Are you ready?)hummm we crossed the street and talked to Him we hugged him and asked why he was doing that ,he was humble and told us, also we had an awesome conversation about how to present the kingdom without bringing condemnation to others. He really understood. Jesus said go Mathew 10:8! we hugged each other and he said thank you to us for encouraging him and teaching better way to present the gospel of Jesus, win love brothers its important and men they have wisdom they understand and receive.
Walking at the Buffet, guess what ?God sent us to the right place and right time (time for lunch lol)I mean communion with Him and others,I don't know how! yep He was the reason that we were there. Good price and we could eat whatever we could with diversity, off food and people we noticed the age of people there were a little bit more seniors with lots of health problems, well we healed all of them we reached there revival at the buffet! o call that Savio works good there on the kingdom’s presentation and we had good food thanks father God.

After that walk back to the hotel we had a great time looking at stores at a mall,I felt something and I said lets go to Best Buy, walking there looking at cameras and electronic stuff, I noticed that one family wanted to buy one TV and home theater. One of the young ladies had braces on her knee, so I said, no way!I started to talk to her and her mom, I shared with them the video of the boy at the airport, couple hours before they looked interested and they were believers ,I asked if I could heal her she said yes! I told her to watch, she gave me permission to touch her knee but I said “look I am going to touch the brace don't freak out with what you are going see ok”? She said yes. well fast prayer lol (not fasting and prayer) lol!.Her knee got hot without I even touch, the knee and moved up and down she said that something had happened and her leg started shaking inside, also her body was shaking,I told her to take out the brace and she did! Jesus wins! also the movement of her knee became normal also I called her little sister to pray with me she experimented healing another one that I did, to teach them how to do it and share how they could do . Praise God! go and make disciples!I love this in His name all things are possible. The Shaw believe and signs and wonders follow them, Jesus wins!


We went back to the hotel and I stayed outside, to command the tornado to go, it was scaring the sky over the city,to scare even believers but believers have authority and when they learn how to use it, they use it for God’s purpose. Next morning ,it was a sunny day we came back to the airport and no flight, because Dallas airport was still closed so they gave us option to wait until Saturday or to drive to Kansas city, 5 hours away or drive to Tulsa Oklahoma, 2 hours away to see if we could fly to Houston TX and try to go to San Francisco from there.Well we picked the last option. Brother Savio, one more went to rent a car, guess what? no cars were available, also when we were on the airplane guiche line, Father God highlighted one lady and her husband to me, I kept asking God why? If they needed healing or something. Well that couple started walking on the airport and offering ride to Tulsa and they met Brother Savio that was the reason. We got the ride, praise the Lord! We met awesome people they had a car body shop in Wichita and they do restoration on old cars ,I love that! It was very prophetic ,humm restoration .We went to Tulsa we got Tickets to Houston on the end of the day,on the same plane of those awesome couple that gave us ride. Brother Savio healed a man suffering from arthritis and I healed one senior lady on wheel chair she had lung problems and could breath well, before I pray she got healed!also she sit on the seat next to me on the plane she did a great trip breathing well praise God also another man got healed from carpal tunnel at tunnel we walked to the airplane I think this is revival at the airport hummm Jesus wins everywhere.

Landed at Houston our next flight, it was the next morning. Brother Savio had friends there we went to sleep on their house at 5 in the morning,we went back to the airport there, at the house 3 healed and set free. Morning at the Houston airport and our flight changed again and finally we got other one way to catch the plane, another lady with hand brace carpal tunnel was healed also one lady from the Philippines saw what I was doing and she was on wheel chair because sciatic nerve, people that have this problem use wheel chairs a lot on airports. Well she believed and got healed! there years suffering, Jesus wins again! she travelled on the same plane that I did to go to San Fransisco. 3 hours of flight when we landed I saw her she said thanks because she was healed, Jesus in us is HOPE OF GLORY!
Brother Savio landed with amazing strength and drove me home and after that I drove back to his home 3 hours after, landing time this brother its legit I thank God for his life. Well I am at home now working on what God showed me on this trip and on what He has been teaching me to release I have plans and direction. This involves to change city and the states also country kingdom ideas and plans evolved with action not only talking but action. I am looking for brothers in Christ with Kingdom mentality tha wants see change and want to help it to become real and active. This trip was more than I had planed. I planed to stay out only one week and it became 2 weeks ,on that situation I couldn’t do anything to come back to my home. It’s the end the month, fell free if you want help me,I bless you in love by Him I live to Him and do His works on the earth also you can see some videos on my Facebook or YouTube link love you

"I really want to thank Pete Cabrera and his wife Katie Cabrera for receiving me for one week at their house. They treated me like king ,its such honor know brothers like that make me understand more, how the kingdom works great family with great purpose under God love thanks brother, God bless you "

0 comments: