Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011
Well 4 months ago i answer the call of god and quit my job to go forward to minister its been interesting journey God had provide us on amazing ways i have wife and two awesome kids one 18 other 16 .Our life not change we learn how old some money and administrate better what God have provide us and that is amazing ,i writing this to testify He is faithful i have so many experiences on ministering since i did that, everyday is increasing knowing He more and what he doing in us
this Sunday i leaving to Kansas to stay one week ministering with Brother Pete Cabrera Jr i know i have so much to learn and change experiences with our Father testimonies in our life just think about WE TESTIFY JESUS wow that is amazing .And all things is possible with Him i come on the place to let you know about my personal life and what i do i definitely depends of God i have bills to pay ,rent ,car and normal stuff to raise family just like you and on this 4 months He provide us i am so happy my trip there have some stuff God want show me and i know give me directions to what and how He want do with me here i being obedient to go .I want thank you brother in Christ on last 2 month help me i know with God obedience you gave in love to me that help pay my bills rent and food also people gave food for us to last month so good God is awesome my bills not stop just like yours i do some small work on my garage and God send job for me too on that place but i can't make that my first income because if i do i can't go and minister its first place for me. So i leaving Sunday and let see fell free to help if you want also positive prayers its welcome i be informing with testimonies what happen there on this blog and Facebook wen i wrote this i am Humble myself to write and let you know what is my life and way i live. In love brother Coelho grace and peace to you Jesus in Us is Hope Of glory ><>

















0 comments: