Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011
Well what if love trespassing your personal desires to accomplish others needs? Why because He (Jesus )cal us to be and go doing what He say to do, well let me buries my father first.
And another of the disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and leave the dead to bury their own dead. Mathew 8 :21/22
Ho you are radical and irresponsible what you saying Coelho is left everything and go!
You need have more wisdom on what you say or doing your actions bring cheers its awesome are you promoting yourself or represent the kingdom ?
Well my beloved brothers and sisters this is some questions some had make me and the only thing i know is. It’s on the Bible and i read and believe but to some institution needs be on the way they live and doing if not like that you are rebellious to the system, well to me what system? If you not have support when you do great things on His name to His kingdom true His love by His power and love well that for me trans passing my needs and personal desires.
Some say you cannot do by yourself i agree, with Christ all things is possible by myself i only can fix motorcycles.
You need you brother i agree and he need me but we need Christ more off that because if we really walk in Christ we love each other unconditional and support because we can see the works of the FATHER not works of the man to bring famous or idolatry to the man of God .
The point for me is what means you laid down your life to love others or on other words live the gospel of Christ because that is power to salvation.
It’s not complain letter its think letter because that make me meditate on what my Father say about me and what purpose he chose me and i accept and agree with Him thanks given Him for such honor i know He loves me.
So do i love Him Jesus say. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.
If ye love me, ye will keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may be with you for ever,
[even] the Spirit of truth: whom the world cannot receive; for it beholdeth him not, neither knoweth him: ye know him; for he abideth with you, and shall be in you.
Jhon14;13/17
Well thanks Lord for that i really love you and not shrink back because your grace it’s enough for me .
It time to manifest its time to go also on my won understand time to go not works by season its primordial because that is love those don't know they can have what you have, look around why the world suffering and walk on this horrible situation?
Well good news its for share not to make religious package by works. And he answered and said, I tell you that, if these shall hold their peace, the stones will cry out.Luke19:40
God is love and he is spirit we can not try or put him on the box, let me be clear I am not against church or hate the church, I love the Church i just understand something not working because is such idolatry and others stuff more inside church and that is not good news. I my understand Christians is people should have dominion on the earth i not saying control people i saying dominion on other dimension and others don't know us want be with us because we are different and that is good.
Well unfortunately its not what happen now sorry but how can people be set free if major of us is not free and really don't know who they are in Christ and who they represent. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I came forth and am come from God; for neither have I come of myself, but he sent me.John8;42
Well why there is so much man tradition and earth knowledge inside church now looks like pitifully and capacitive but works?
I mean can have people there because the show or something looks like spiritual elevated but is Kingdom of Heaven or kingdom of man ?
I question what the tree you have eating?
If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God.
Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are upon the earth.
For ye died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, [who is] our life, shall be manifested, then shall ye also with him be manifested in glory.Col3;1/4
Well there is fox on vineyard and jumping around the grape devastating the purity of Christ in us is Hope of glory .
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh it away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he cleanseth it, that it may bear more fruit.
Already ye are clean because of the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; so neither can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for apart from me ye can do nothing John 15'1/5
There so much around happen have power? Yes but is truth kingdom of heaven power? Maybe not why? Because the mix may can impress mankind knowledge but not heavenly knowledge and that can hurt people in deception and unbelief.
There is only one way to not mistake what Father want, is walk with mind of Christ because that is what God gave you wen you born again you become new creation one with Him.
Now learn how walk in that your mind according the word of God is Christ Mind let go old stuff from old man or what you are in your pass before born again, the word say YOU BORN AGAIN that is amazing .
and put on the new man, that after God hath been created in righteousness and holiness of truth.Ef4:24
and have put on the new man, that is being renewed unto knowledge after the image of him that created him: Col 3;10
"So What if the love trespassing the sky and manifest true you and you become love"

You born again not only to go at heaven but to bring heaven on the earth.
Wherefore if any man is in Christ, [he is] a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.
But all things are of God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;
to wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beseech [you] on behalf of Christ, be ye reconciled to God.2Cor5;17/20
What If you manifest love and the earth happen? What if when people see you they can see Christ
I Really believe something shift and change atmosphere because when the Christ in you show heaven show you are kingdom of heaven carry and that manifest in Love .

0 comments: