Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011
What means when Apostle Paul said "Don't be conformed to this world but renew your mind to the mind of Christ!"
Look at Jesus when He was a child He walked on steps of His father on earth. Joseph with Jews traditions and religion, even on some place on the Bible you can see Him teaching at the synagogue and those that listened to Him got very impressed with such wisdom.
He grew and come the time to review to world what means be son of God.
And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
"And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and he entered, as his custom was, into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written,
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him.
And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears.
And all bare him witness, and wondered at the words of grace which proceeded out of his mouth: and they said, is not this Joseph's son?" Luke 4; 15-22
I really believe when apostle Paul said to renew your mind is start thinking like Christ. If you are really born again, new creation you are and you have all spiritual blessings at celestial places."Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly [places] in Christ:" Efe 1:3. Well you become supernatural being. There is no more mystery of God for you, He is your father and he wants reveal Christ in you hope of Glory.
Well some sure is going question if you have all walk in water I tell you if you want you can for me not only physical walk on water but I understand on that teaching means have confidence on what God say who you are faith.
Im saying this about renewing your mind is If you think like Christ you not live in old covenant anymore or Judaism and traditions of man, Jesus broke all traditions to show us it’s not about religion or by work you can please God.
Well I really don't understand why Christians walking in powerless presentation of Gospel.
Let me give you one little example; I minister on streets all the time every day and anyplace I go. Last Sunday I went to one meeting not very surprise on what they were teaching there. Also maybe because that I wrote this where I see presentation of one gospel can bring self condemnation and not reconciliation, yes maybe because is mixing old covenant with new I need to do this to have this.
Well what about those that think "If Jesus set me free, free I am indeed that is good news now you need sacrifice to have His presence?"
Ok, after that meeting I had encounter with young fellows at restaurant with brothers went to restroom on my way God highlight two young man at table having lunch. I ask Lord what you want say to me about then? Well when I come back I just start talk and Lord gave me word of knowledge I asked those young man you play soccer and you have leg problem, like behind your knee, its left or right leg? He look at me wow right leg, i told watch this your leg is going burn I said fire He almost jump off the chair wow my leg is burning!! I told Him Jesus love you and come back to my table finish my lunch.
Well my brothers finish the lunch, i did too. When I went to the cashier to pay they did blessing for me. Thanks God for they lives and one girl just call me she is on last table on the restaurant now with those young fellows I talk before and 2 more young girls. I come there and she asks me can you pray for me before you leave? I say yes let me go at my car say bye to my brothers and I come in back.
Well now you going understand why I compare old and new covenant, before and what have been teaching at church if bring people identity with Christ or identity with Moses?
I ask what she needs she say I need know directions and more personal problems I reserve to not reveal here, but basic she walk away from the church and wants reconciliation with God. I told her you maybe walk but he never leaves you because He loves you even if you think you are messing around now. She freaks out what? I say yes now come back to Him and walk like saint! Not like sinner she say wow nobody ever say that I have been learn I am sinner! Yes you are before Christ now after you receive Him you become saint just think like saint I mean like Him, she says wow
that is good and all around the table listen so I preach the gospel to then, They listen also I got words of knowledge and heal all of them around the table different things they got stoned by the gospel talking and presentation with power 1cor4;20 also they got loved well on that table 4 of then used attend church and got baptized also walk way because the only thing they had on the church (its not me saying its then telling me went I ask why you leave the church)They say I only did there is cry be sad and never know who I am and were I go it’s not fun be Christian.
I told them not for me look what happen now here how you felling they say is good and want stay more time asking questions and talking about Jesus and about what means be Christian and what is kingdom of heaven well something happen .
Why? Because the presentation of the gospel they saw is Jesus and what Jesus preach
And that set people free of religion now, how I doing who's I going discipleship then with new covenant mind of Christ? Kingdom of heaven perspective.
If then ye were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God.
Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are upon the earth.
For ye died, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, [who is] our life, shall be manifested, then shall ye also with him be manifested in glory.
Put to death therefore your members which are upon the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry; Col 3; 1-5
I not understand why it’s not teaching identity in Christ on church.
For the love of Christ constraint us; because we thus judge, that one died for all, therefore all died;
And he died for all, that they that live should no longer live unto themselves, but unto him who for their sakes died and rose again.
Wherefore we henceforth know no man after the flesh: even though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now we know [him so] no more.
Wherefore if any man is in Christ, [he is] a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.
But all things are of God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and gave unto us the ministry of reconciliation;
To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself, not reckoning unto them their trespasses, and having committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
We are ambassadors therefore on behalf of Christ, as though God were entreating by us: we beseech [you] on behalf of Christ, be ye reconciled to God.
Him who knew no sin he made [to be] sin on our behalf; that we might become the righteousness of God in him.2corint5; 14-21
If he take the sin away and we are in Him we are not sinner why not teach walk like saint and stop focus on sin if jests take that way go after the cross and be what God say who you are victorious over the sin .Read Romans cap 6 to cap 8
and manifest Jesus to the creation they waiting for you shine the goodness of God is inside you If God not see condemnation in you because you are in Christ why you looking for? God gave His son to us to prove is forgiveness and to prove His love for us he gave His Spirit and that live inside you Christian fellowship with Him all the time I guarantee you not sin anymore because your life is going be fun all the time. Much love in Him bless you.

0 comments: