Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011
Hi grace an peace is the tool to my life i love this last weekend at my city there was a Festival while walking around i believe 10 thousand people sharing the goodness of God true Jesus Christ make all things possible.
Loving and manifesting His glory on the earth with out condemning others they really don't know what they are doing they are seekers and looking for something well if you don't share somebody is going to share, i mean can not be what is good and God but something is going to be shared there.
Romans 8 say There is therefore now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus made me free from the law of sin and of death.Rom 8;1/2
Well i apply that in my life and i am pretty sure my brother John applied it in his life, give us knowing Christ in us is hope of Glory to walk by faith not by sight on the place we visit to minister with love on our heart to those who don't know Christ.
We had amazing encounters there at the festival with people desperate to know something and we gave healing through Jesus and Jesus to then .Its popular harmony festival called (new age)this happen here at this city about 32 years well Jesus told us to be the light there and we were.
Walking around watching and loving people we got lots of opportunities to heal people set then free and share the love of God Christ one of these people was one man with knee brace and one telescopic cane on his hand actually he using the cane, wen i approach Him i ask what happened. He said its cartilage problems and He was doing some natural injections of sugar on his knee and have some little be improvement but its long process that was what he told me.
Well i told Him watch this you are going be healed now He look at me and i lay my hand on his knee and commanded it to be well and create cartilage better then before restore in Jesus name, i looked at his face He had His arms raise to heaven and was crying with tears i stand face to him and told you are healed Jesus touch you .He said to me i know crying i ask can i hug him He say yes and i did and ministered to Him this is around here you seeking and looking is lie and only Jesus is way and truth.He told me i know i can see now crying totally in shock,I mean i feeling in my spirit He saying i have been looking for this for years and i was looking every were and now i found the truth o my God!Jesus !
And He walk away He closed the cane put on his short pocket and walked with hands raised to heaven crying worshiping God also there was a lady with him watching everything i watched him walk and i ran in the Lady's direction she was calling him and he did not answer he was shocked and impacted by the Holy spirit.I talked to that lady i asked if she saw she said yes so she was shocked too so i told her Jesus is the only way she said i see you don't understand i saw him when you touched him and i know it's true. So in the middle of the festival she renounced all the things there and gave her life to Jesus.
So good praise God after that we walked around and such amazing healing we testify there and people given they life to Christ.
My point is in Romans 8 too about the creation crying to sons and daughters of God manifest anywhere the same Spirit raise Christ from death live in Us Christians and all things is possible to those is in Christ Jesus.
Walking a little bit more we came inside one building and there was a guru teaching lies about alignment with universe power and cosmos blah blah and selling his products.. sounds familiar hummm?
I see one man at the sears stand i approached him and the Lord showed me that he had back and elbow problems, he said yes how do you know? and the Lord told me he is christian too and he didn't know why the company put him there to work, and he say yes how did you know that too?I told him because Jesus live in me and he loves you, you are going to be healed now and it happened lol .
We talked a little I prophesied over him to be light there and walked away but when i walked i notice one man sitting on a chair on other stand watching what happened there so this brother went to him and testified, so wen i walked the Holy Spirit told me come back and talk to the man on the chair.I did well he had a motorcycle accident about 25 years ago and got his right arm paralyzed they extracted 2 nerves off his body and some muscles he can not lift his arm with out help.I showed Him one video about one lady Jesus heal her from back problem metal disappear off her spine and he let us pray for Him .Also i asked him if i can record He say yes, you can see the video at my youtube account its 4 parts video because it is long and i recorded with my phone.
Well we experimented there creation miracle nerve and muscles and restoration of movement on his arm and restore His relationship with God. Jesus win again love never falls on during of the day we me an brother John got overwhelmed about the love of God for people we saw lots healing,salvation and touch lot people on that day,people that had the wrong idea about Christ and the living God.
That made me think more about how to minister, why minister and where i am going with this amazing journey with Christ the hope of glory in us.Yes there is a plan around what i like to do minister on my city also teaching and learning too what i have been experimenting with this amazing God since i stared tot understand what means be Christian and who He is in me and i in Him. this is just a little of what happened this last weekend .
There is so much more some i have not posted here because it would be too long but i know this can encourage you to shine Jesus in you i keep going with ministering and i have been contacting friends we are working to do more things like weekend teaching around the country i will let you know on my posts.Living to the gospel be released just like Him love never falls bless you
No man, when he hath lighted a lamp, putteth it in a cellar, neither under the bushel, but on the stand, that they which enter in may see the light.Luke 11;33

0 comments: