Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Well since i become Christian by His grace and by His work on the Cross i understand. That is what saved me and gave me eternal life, something shake me. He did this and much more then i could imagine. Its not only about Happy Sunday morning inside church building fellowship with believers.It is good? yes! But i really feel it should be more and that is the truth, i realized its not only lifting my arms on services and conferences asking more God more God like i did for years. I tell you when i stopped and started to be what He said, i saw more.
That shock you? It shocked me too! Because i have been learning this way, to do this you have more, to do that you have more, and never stop works and what i was looking for never came. why? because i started to understand He said he already gave me all. wow,what I'm saying is I got revelation about the grace of God. IT'S FINISHED wow my Lord said that. Where in this world was I to not understand what he said.
Well And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Every one that cometh unto me, and heareth my words, and doeth them, I will show you to whom he is like:
he is like a man building a house, who digged and went deep, and laid a foundation upon the rock: and when a flood arose, the stream brake against that house, and could not shake it: because it had been well built.Mathew 6 ;46/48
That caught my attention to look for what is working and match that with His words. It changed my life i started understanding Mathew 6:33 and put in practice.
God is good and his mercy renew every morning i am here now writing in English sorry if you don't really understand sometimes i am trying my best but i know there is supernatural message here, and you're receiving it. Bless your heart beloved.
I am now about at 6 month ministering all the time since i quit my job in faith and believing on what He called me i answered i tell you its AWESOME see the hand of our Father pour on my life and my family all the time its AMAZING yay Jesus.
i am writing this because last week i just started think about open one little motorcycle shop to start working like 3 days a week and then take the rest of the week to minister, it did not happen, the landlord of the building did not call me back. I started asking Father what happened today morning when i working on a friend's engine in my garage its a little bit of work i heard the Lord saying I call you to minister I call you to go. If I wanted you working in motorcycle i would not have called you. Well Coelho good try but that does not mean I can not fix somebodies motorcycle sometimes at my house but that is not my primary job.
I am happy because i can rest in Him and do what He called me to do. That involves time to study, time to go, time to be available for whatever He wants, 24 hours. Well here I am God I am yours. Have Your way, I answered. Last month i come back from Kansas I had an awesome time with Brothers there, and a lot happened including two gangs getting touched by the love and power of God.
This weekend we go out to Southern California and there are more places we are working to visit and share the kingdom with others and with those who don't know yet. So feel free to help if you want, all that is given to me i use to pay my rent and raise my family also travel to minister. You can hit the donation button on the bottom at corner. Some people lay their lives down to go, some don't want to go, some can help those who go. All I do is about the kingdom of the Heaven on earth. I thank those who have been helping and trusting in me i know you are doing so because the Lord is using you to do that. Blessings to you, much love in Him

0 comments: