Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Mat7;21-23
Well is Jesus words i writing this because i have see this happen a lot now, and caught my attention and my friends too.
I love teach people how go and heal the sick and walk in power of God and is easy because is His name and not yours, so all happen people got healed and touch.
But do you sure you really releasing the kingdom? Yes you do. On the moment you ministering so my question is.What about after that? Your life yourself have been ministering in you like pastor yourself live your life with integrity honoring the Lord.
We all can heal we all can prophecy (Christians)but you know who you are,you know who God say who you are?
I seeing more and more brothers walking in power and not accepting advise because they think they know all just because heal somebody, surprised that happen to me before that is one reason i writing this because you can be trapped on this easy.
Also i have seeing some come with false humility and think because that hungry dog face chasing food can bring compassion and try to control you with soft voice but not speaking truth.Surprised that happen to me before yes it easy happen wen you have not identity in Him.
Why!Because you become chameleon anointing chasing for colors to survive and not have constancy to fight and still on victory position.
Is important have identity in Him to not be trapped on religious mind set or chase your tale desperate like dog with out know were you go and be manipulated by waves of doctrines.
Love each other like He love you like you love yourself speak truth with love(love its not all the time be nice, is be real)not means be rude all the time .
The words you speak is spirit and is alive Holy spirit teach who Listen also teach who speak too don't confuse hard words with offense may you mot listen that way but your brother do.
Love is in heart not on appearance i saying this because i have seeing people complain ho brother you speak truth but not in love, well truth always is love because truth set people free nice way to speak not, can mascaraed but not solution.
That not means you not love others there is grace there is on both side on who talk and on who listen and that become dialog and fruitful.
Identity in Him is very important renewing mind i seeing people of on streets love others but in home its not the same.
That happen to me before and its not easy fix wen others not want listen and give you opportunity to share your have changed because they not learn how forgive, and yourself not learn how to forgive yourself too and live on self condemnation.
Well the enemy is here wheres the Grace?
Jesus take the wheel!!! I am lost on my track, I know who I am because I walk in power, well come back to Lord and have coffee and you see love never falls.
who being the effulgence of his glory, and the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had made purification of sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;Heb 1:3
There is our King also there is were He want say you are walk in wisdon,peace love and grateful Thanksgiving.
But God, being rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace have ye been saved),
and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly [places], in Christ Jesus: Efe 2:4-6 wen i wrote this today i have o my mind on list of scriptures can remind you who you are in Christ wrote by sister in Christ Melissa Glorioso i like to post that here.
Who I affirm that I am in Christ, so that my behavior reflects who He says that I am

I am God's child. John 1:12

I am a friend of Jesus Christ. John 15:15

I am justified. Romans 5:1

I am one spirit with the Lord. 1 Corinthians 6:17

I have been bought with a price and I glorify God in my body. 1 Corinthians 6:20

I am a member of Christ's body. 1 Corinthians 12:27

I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:19

I have been blessed with EVERY spiritual blessing. Ephesians 1:3

I am holy and blameless. Ephesians 1:4

I am adopted by God to be His child. Ephesians 1:5

I am redeemed and forgiven. Ephesians 1:7

I am lavished with His kindness and wisdom and understanding. Ephesians 1:8

He has revealed His plan to me. Ephesians 1:9

I have been rescued from darkness and transferred into the kingdom of Christ. Colossians 1:13

I am complete, lacking nothing, in Him. Colossians 2:10

I have the right to come boldly to the throne of God. Hebrews 4:16

I am free from condemnation. Romans 8:1

I am free from sin and death. Romans 8:2

I am called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

God is for me. Romans 8:31

I am in right standing with God. Romans 8:33

Nothing can separate me from God's love. Romans 8:38

I am enabled to stand firm in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:21

I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

I am identified as Christ' because the Holy Spirit is in my heart. 2 Corinthians 1:22

I am guaranteed everything He has promised. 2 Corinthians 1:22

I think on the things of heaven and not of this earth. Colossians 3:2

I have died to this life and live hidden in Christ. Colossians 3:3

The good work which was started in me by God will be finished by Him. Philippians 1:6

I am a citizen of heaven. Philippians 3:20

I do not have a spirit of fear. I have a spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

I do not practice sin. Jesus keeps me safe and the devil cannot touch me. 1 John 5:18

I am a branch on the vine of Christ and I produce much fruit. John 15:5

I am chosen and I produce lasting fruit. John 15:16

I ask anything from God in Jesus name and I get it. John 15:16

I am a new person, my old life is GONE! 2 Corinthians 5:17

I am a messenger of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5:19

I am an ambassador for God. 2 Corinthians 5:20

I am the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

I have been raised from the dead with Christ and seated with Him in heavenly realms. Ephesians 2:6

I am God's masterpiece, I do good things that He, long ago, had planned for me. Ephesians 2:10

I am an imitator of God Ephesians 5:1

I am led by the spirit of God. Romans 8:14

I have been healed by His stripes. 1 Peter 2:24

I give ALL my cares to Him because He cares for me. 1 Peter 5:7

My joy is full. 1 John 1:4

His angels protect me wherever I go. Psalm 91:11

I am saved. Ephesians 2:8

He has given me EVERYTHING I need to live godly. 2 Peter 1:3

He has given me great and precious promises. 2 Peter 1:4

I share in His divine nature and escape this world corruption. 2 Peter 1:4

I am not blind and do not forget that He has cleansed me from my old ways. 2 Peter 1:9

I do not go by what I see, but that which is not seen 2 Corinthians 4:18

I choose to walk by faith and NOT by sight. 2 Corinthians 6:7

I have authority over ALL the ability of the enemy and NOTHING by ANY means hurts me. Luke 10:19

Whatever I bind on earth IS bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth IS loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:19

ALL of my needs ARE supplied. Philippians 4:19

I give myself to God as a living, holy, acceptable sacrifice. Romans 12:1

I do not act like the world, I transform my mind. Romans 12:2

I prove God's good, acceptable and perfect will. Romans 12:2

I do not think more highly of myself than I ought to. Romans 12:3

I do not fight against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers and the rulers of darkness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

My weapons are not carnal, but mighty in God. 2 Corinthians 10:4

I take EVERY thought captive that tries to exalt itself above the knowledge of God. 2 Corinthians 10:5

I AM strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Ephesians 6:10

I AM an overcomer by His blood and the word of my testimony. Revelation 12:11

I DO NOT love my life, but His life living through me. Revelation 12:11

I have the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwelling in me and it makes alive and heals my mortal body. Romans 8:11

Enjoy
I trying to express my what i see i want apologize for my English and i Really be happy if you leave your comment because that help me to try communicate better what i like to share Grace and peace Love u all blessings

0 comments: