Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, June 9, 2011
This happen to me long time ago and I really fell this is time now to share also I ask you my friend to forgive me on my writes I trying to learn English it’s my 4 language and I never went to School to do what I doing here now its supernatural school I know there is something need be correct on grams but I really know you can understand what I doing because its supernatural and it’s in heart language much love have fun .
If therefore the Son shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. John 8:36
Well this verse mark my life when I got save i mean surrender to Jesus, why?
I look around inside the church and I noticed yes people got free from drugs and more stuff but something it’s not mach with what I see and read on the Bible and I got very interesting on understand that I realized I got trapped on religion system.
Well i become the most passion guy for Jesus and the most hated guy on my home and every place i come i am the man all thing is possible with Christ, its truth but i
Really not represent Him i start want control everything even people on my work and my home my family that hurts.
Well I am baby in love for God and believe in all things from him that is good but
Was I missing?
Let them alone: they are blind guides. And if the blind guide the blind, both shall fall into a pit.Mt 15;4
I not want offend leaders or accuse then I want share what the system have done with people supposed be loved and want stay in love with Jesus forever with point.
To live normal Christianity in power and unconditional love well that happen to me
And I become cote with rebellious and troublemaker just because i want see Jesus manifest on His church. Well it’s not rebellious confronting with truth it’s not accept what you see and know because His words not match with that.
Moving to other Church and moving around looking in movements of revival meetings and more conferences well i become conference junk and annoying know man like all things I know because i went there and see things i presume you not resumed the knowledge make me super and I start think I am the guy Know all things (Sounds familiar?)But I not lose my simplicity and love for people my heart still in Him.
But my mind not well hurting people include my family it’s not the gospel I see when I got save and impact my life from drug addiction and lots crazy stuff i become lover but without represent for real who love me first (Him) i mean i never lost the first love for Him but to be real i walking on religion traditions of man and that hurting people with my crazy way to share Jesus.
Went I not look religious with crazy shaba ding ways shaking and noising. I am the quiet mysterious super spiritual guy, and that I got respect between some brothers and hated behind my back for others, why because they cannot argue with me.
Well that change when I got confronted with truth John 8:36 and i start have different understanding what He want it’s not really what I doing yes some is because my heart but some not because my identity.
I looking for Identity I mean I walking in false identity and I know that but others think I am awesome so do I think too until a had face with Him and he ask what you doing? And I start see and reveal my pats in Him and see where He wants I go wow it’s not easy say and recognize public, not is not when you really not have Him, but when you have Him His love become contagious and you want gave way that because its not hold on somebody system but on His system and that really works.
I just realized my identity is in Him He hide me on His wings and if i am not shine Him it’s not His kingdom but my kingdom and that it’s not the message that set people free.wow I am free from me hahaha well the dimension I start walk become different.
Because the light of His eyes start cleanse my eyes and i can see well all things I can in Christ! Well (He asking me) do you learn how to love son? Just like me unconditional? That shake my ego and my understanding partnership with Him Christ in me is Hope of Glory.
Changing come and the desire of this spread is wonderful because i can't contain on me He that believed on me, as the scripture hath said, from within him shall flow rivers of living water. John 7;38
Yes happen I start see the fruits of that on streets and not understand why this not happen on the system is suppose happen I mean on God people without fake but for real?
That become challenge on my life to see that happen, well it’s not easy walk I using one Pastor and friend words because I agree with this words (is much easy start something of reform what is Donne. Special when this becomes at people filled with traditions and habits they not want give way) Well it’s possible that happen in me
I think is on this means we need humble our self to the Lord and let He do the perfect way His love never falls and really works.
How humble myself repent and cry and sacrifice? well depends on way you see if you have mentality off you need to do something to God help you, I am sorry but is religion mind and become you doing .But if you start changing your mind (this is what repent means) and this is humble yourself because you stop to think you sacrificial and because this God did to you. When the only think He wants is you’re really die to yourself and let He shine in you because his ways is so much elevate of yours and you can have His ways, because you walk with His mind and his min it’s not religion. For he taught them as [one] having authority, and not as their scribes. Mat 7;29
And His love is unconditional and that is what we those are in Him suppose are
And religion ways thinking can stop this to flow from you.
How to prevent this, guard your heart and look at Jesus He is the perfect theology manifest God on the earth.
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.John1:14
If the Son set you free His love overflow in you and you become contagious at point you really not understand but you know this is good and others want follow you just way you follow Him have blessing day

0 comments: