Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011
English

I must needs glory, though it is not expedient; but I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.
And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth),
how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
On behalf of such a one will I glory: but on mine own behalf I will not glory, save in [my] weaknesses.
For if I should desire to glory, I shall not be foolish; for I shall speak the truth: but I forbear, lest any man should account of me above that which he seeth me [to be], or heareth from me.
And by reason of the exceeding greatness of the revelations, that I should not be exalted overmuch, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, that I should not be exalted overmuch.
Concerning this thing I be sought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for [my] power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Wherefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 2 Cor1;10 ASV
I posting this because I have strong belief on what I read here and understanding what Apostle Paul saying about thorn on flesh, satan messenger to buffet Him.
I went to one church today, Sunday watch one young Pastor preaching his telling God allow sickness or satan work on people lifes to teach then. I got really upset because that is not God character and I seeing more and more people using this scripture to justify why not got healed and unfortunately teaching lot people be conformed with the infirmity or sickness on then body because they think God teach the lesson. And that its lie from pit of hell.
.
The scriptures here its clear looks like some come to Paul on they meeting or where he teach, talking about spiritual experiences visions and more stuff is on Corinthians church they walk on spiritual stuff but not all is looks like know what they doing . He say I know one man that have caught to Third Heaven , why He say one man if that man is Him ?To not glorify Himself telling he is more of them but sharing power on same time ,the thorn on flesh He saying there it's not sickness it's like we say today, that person is pain on the neck pretty much way of say something.The satan messenger challenge Him and He wants peace when He teach or preach.And He asking God to take then way so God say to Him my grace is enough why ?Because where He preach the grace of God is superior even if have other stuff trying to mess .
Here is one link you can have more teaching about thishttp://www.revivalorriots.org/archives/1035

Portugues

Em verdade que não convém gloriar-me; mas passarei às visões e revelações do Senhor.
Conheço um homem em Cristo que há catorze anos (se no corpo, não sei, se fora do corpo, não sei; Deus o sabe) foi arrebatado ao terceiro céu.
E sei que o tal homem (se no corpo, se fora do corpo, não sei; Deus o sabe)
Foi arrebatado ao paraíso; e ouviu palavras inefáveis, que ao homem não é lícito falar.
De alguém assim me gloriarei eu, mas de mim mesmo não me gloriarei, senão nas minhas fraquezas.
Porque, se quiser gloriar-me, não serei néscio, porque direi a verdade; mas deixo isto, para que ninguém cuide de mim mais do que em mim vê ou de mim ouve.
E, para que não me exaltasse pela excelência das revelações, foi-me dado um espinho na carne, a saber, um mensageiro de Satanás para me esbofetear, a fim de não me exaltar.
Acerca do qual três vezes orei ao Senhor para que se desviasse de mim.
E disse-me: A minha graça te basta, porque o meu poder se aperfeiçoa na fraqueza. De boa vontade, pois, me gloriarei nas minhas fraquezas, para que em mim habite o poder de Cristo.
Por isso sinto prazer nas fraquezas, nas injúrias, nas necessidades, nas perseguições, nas angústias por amor de Cristo. Porque quando estou fraco então sou forte. 2 cor12;1/10
Estou postando isso porque tenho forte crença no que eu li aqui e entendi o que o Apóstolo Paulo diz sobre espinho na carne aqui , mensageiro de Satanás para buffet-L
Estive visitando uma igreja hoje Domingo, qúando assisti a um jovem pastor pregar, que Deus, permite doença ou satanás trabalhar a vida das pessoas para dar uma licao ou seja ensinar então. Eu fiquei realmente chateado porque isso não é o caráter de Deus e eu vejo mais e mais pessoas usando esta passagem da Escritura para justificar por que não foi curado e, infelizmente, ensinando as pessoas se conformar com a enfermidade ou doença no corpo, porque eles pensam que Deus esta a ensinar uma lição. E que nesta parte das escrituras fala ate o apostolo paulo teve que carregar esta enfermidade o espinho na carne.E isto e uma mentira do caldeirao do inferno desculpe minha expresao amado (a).
.
As escrituras aqui tem seu aspecto claro como alguns vem a Paulo quando esta em reunioes com os irmaos ou onde ele ensina, falando de experiências e visões espirituais ou mais coisas.Ele está na igreja Corintios a qual andam em coisas espirituais mas nem tudo é como parece saber o que eles estão fazendo. Ele diz que eu sei de um homem que foi levado a Terceiro Céu e que viu coisas que nao convem aos humanos saber, por que Ele disse um homem, se que o homem é Ele? Para não glorificar a Si mesmo dizendo que ele é mais do que eles, mas a falando em autoridade com poder no mesmo tempo, o espinho na carne dele dizendo aqui.Não a doença isso,e como nós dizemos hoje que essa pessoa é a dor no pescoço! Maneira diferente de expressar para dizer alguma coisa como se fosse linguagem popular hoje.O mensageiro de Satanás desafiava Ele.Quando estava a ministrar, palavras nas escrituras "Judeus" mestres da lei e outros quero dizer Ele queria a paz quando Ele ia ensinar ou pregar. E pedindo a Deus que Ele tirasse eles do caminho, Deus diz a ele a minha graça é suficiente! Porque? Porque onde ao ele pregar a graça de Deus é superior, mesmo se têm outras coisas a tentar bagunçar ou desafiar o poder e palavra de Deus .
"Aqui você pode ver os caminhos de Deus é você estar bem".
O ladrão não vem senão a roubar, a matar, e a destruir; "eu vim para que tenham vida, e a tenham com abundância.Joao10;10
Deixo aqui no link onde há mais ensino sobre este subjecto . www.revivalorriots.org/archives/1035

1 comments:

Coelho said...

i like this comment of John i saw on Facebook friend i totally agree with him here.
No need to guess whether Paul had some kind of sin, sickness, addiction or personal deficiency. Scripture interprets itself. Book of Judges mentions the term "thorn in the flesh" twice, both times referring to agitators/persecutors - other nations giving Israel a hard time. Paul called this a satanic "messenger" and we know Paul had an "anti-fan club." It was good ole persecution working up for him a weight of glory!(John Crowder)