Site Views

Connect With Me

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Just short message here had been 3 weeks. I walking by faith but with bunch problems like how to pay my rent, how pay my car and put tires how can I provide my house. How I healing people and got stroke sign and cannot finish the little job I have on my garage, blood pressure problem back on my body. I am ministering full time without church finance or other support .Yes is miracle God have been raising people to give to me trusting on what God doing true my life I want thanks this people because most then don't have any idea who I am personal, and how is my life challenges thank you Brother and Sister. Today after one week on my home fighting with this situation. I stand in Faith in who I am in Christ and declare that is enough I am take authority over this lies.
My wife ask me to come at supermarket with her buy some vegetables I did, went we come I stay outside talking at my phone little be with one friend, looking around i start see people with physical problems i feel inside me, something raising and saying that is not right, i love the Holy Spirit and how fast He show us the righteousness of God.
Well I ring off my phone and start go at parking lot love people. I saw on lady with hip problem she let me pray she got out pain and surprised because never saw that before, also I see one sister with Her husband they are from Spanish church she walking with difficult limping. I approach and she let me pray she got totally healed of Knee injury swollen come Dow on front our eyes ,after that I went inside to see my wife and I got more word of knowledge on young lady walking close to me I stop her and ask if her left knee bother you?She say yes how you know? I show her my shirt sign say Jesus loves pagans,drunks,sinners she say wow. I ask She to give me Her hand she did I command pain and injury to go ,she got healed and start ask questions like how you doing that? So door open to teach Christianity on supermarket .
Walking to the cashier my wife is there one man behind me with knees both problem to lees of one minute got healed with one word open door again to minister Jesus .
Well resuming I am on my home about 4 days crying and desperate to pay my bills,that its not good on my mind not really encouraging.Well what the Lord show me today with less of hour,I got out to streets more of 8 people got touched by His power and love, well the sight trying to push down, but faith say not I am here.Holy Spirit Say
Don’t you know who you are, don’t you know who I AM?
Have blessing day much love in Him . Jesus in you is hope of glory MANIFEST HIM.
Coelho

Portugues

Mensagem curta aqui,o que venho passado nas ultimas 3 semanas eu andando pela fé, mas com problemas de como forma de pagar meu aluguel, como pagar o meu carro e colocar pneus como eu posso prover em minha casa. Como eu curar pessoas e tem sinal de derrame e não pode concluir o pouco trabalho que tenho na minha garagem, problema de pressão de volta no meu corpo. Estou ministrando em tempo integral sem a igreja me apoiar financeiramente ou outro apoio. Sim é um milagre de Deus têm levantado pessoas que tem doado para mim em confiança no que Deus está fazendo verdadeiro atravez de minha vida eu quero agardecer a este povo, porque a maioria, então não tem idéia de quem eu sou pessoalmente, e como é minha vida desafios obrigado irmão e irmã. Hoje, depois de uma semana na minha casa lutando com esta situação. Eu estou na fé em quem eu sou em Cristo e declarei que é o bastante Eu tomei autoridade sobre essa mentira.
Minha esposa me pediu que fosse no supermercado com ela comprar alguns legumes, chegando por la eu fiquei de fora falando no meu telefone com um amigo. Olhando ao redor eu começar a ver as pessoas com problemas físicos.E eu senti dentro de mim algo levantando e dizendo que não é direito aquilo nao e correto, eu amo o Espírito Santo e de quão rápido ele nos mostra a justiça de Deus.
Bem eu desliguei o meu telefone e começar a ir para as pessoas no estacionamento liberar amor de Deus.Vi uma senhora com problema no quadril pedi que ela me deixasse orar por ela, saiu a dor e surpresa ficou, porque nunca viu isso antes, também vejo uma irmã de congrgacao Espana ia andando com uma difículdade mancando me aproximei e a saudei estava com seu esposo, ela me deixou orar ela ficou totalmente livre da lesão no joelho inchado, desinchou bem na frente dos nossos olhos, depois que eu entrei para ver minha esposa e eu recebi palavra de conhecimento sobre uma jovem moca ia passando perto de mim. eu aproximei e perguntei se seu joelho esquerdo te incomoda? Ela disse sim como você sabe? Eu mostrei-lhe o ecrito de minha camisa diz que Jesus ama os pagãos, os bêbados, os pecadores ela disse wow. E pedi que me desse a mão, o que ela fez eu ordenei a dor e lesão para ir, ela ficou curada e começar a fazer perguntas como como você faz isto?E tive oportunidade uma porta se abriu para para ensinar o cristianismo no supermercado.
Caminhando para o caixa minha esposa estava na fila me aproximei e havia um homem atrás de mim com problema nos dois joelhos em menos de um minuto foi curado mais uma porta aberta palavra novamente, ministrar Jesus.
Bem retomando estou em minha casa por quatro dias chorando e desesperado para pagar minhas contas e não é bom. Em minha mente realmente não fui encourajado e o Senhor me mostrou hoje, com menos de hora que eu fui para as ruas mais de 8 pessoas foram tocadas por Seu poder e Amor, bom! A situacao tenta empurrar para baixo, mas a Fé diz nao eu Estou Aqui. o Espirito Santo diz
Você não sabe quem você é, você não sabe quem EU SOU?
Tenha dias de bênção. muito amor nele Jesus em Voce e Esperanca da Gloria MANIFESTE ELE
Coelho

2 comments:

David B. said...

I know our Father is faithful to his own who are seeking 1st his Kingdom. You are living right on the cutting edge of faith. I just encourage you to keep going. Keep being totally honest like this. We believe all the promises of God are in Christ Jesus through us. (2Cor.1:19-20) Lord, I trust you will meet Coelho's needs and that he would prosper and be in health, even as his soul prospers. Amen.
I believe God gave me some light on this verse quoted above. (Feel free to argue this point with me if you disagree. I'm just putting it out there to see what fruit it brings) We will only prosper and be in health, so long as our soul - our mind, will and emotions are prospering. That means if we are thinking wrong, we will not prosper. If we are living by our feelings, we will not prosper. We must use our will to agree with what the Bible tells us is true, and tell our mind to follow the truth of the word of God, and not just our own perceptions of what is true. Another way of saying this is to not walk by natural sight alone. We must "trump" what our experience tells us is true with the Word of God.
Pro.23:7a says:
"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he."
"For as he thinks" in the Strongs Concordance means:
to split open, reason out, calculate, reckon, estimate.
If we think we are not prospering, we become what we think.
"heart" in Strongs is translated into these different words:
soul 475(times), life 117, person 29, mind 15, heart 15, creature 9, body 8, himself 8, yourselves 6, dead 5, will 4, desire 4, man 3, themselves 3, any 3, appetite 2, misc 47
It could read, "As a man reasons out in his soul, (his mind, his will & his emotions) so is he".
We are called to live not by sight but by faith.
Heb.10:38-39 in the Amplified Bible says:
38But the just shall live by faith [My righteous servant shall live [a]by his conviction respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, and holy fervor born of faith and conjoined with it]; and if he draws back and shrinks in fear, My soul has no delight or pleasure in him.

39But our way is not that of those who draw back to eternal misery (perdition) and are utterly destroyed, but we are of those who believe [who cleave to and trust in and rely on God through Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by faith preserve the soul.

Footnotes:

1. Hebrews 10:38 Joseph Thayer, A Greek-English Lexicon.

By faith we preserve the soul.

I exhort you to stay in faith bro.

He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. (Phil.1:6)

Check out my blog I've just started:
http://ihatedoubt.blogspot.com/

David B. said...

Yeh I know... I'm "Preaching to the Converted".

Just wanted you to keep going as you will be blessed.